Virtual Tax Return Preparation
File your U.S. tax return conveniently and confidently wherever you are located. Virtual tax preparation allows our clients to experience tax season with far less stress and anxiety. No need to worry about health and safety due to Covid-19. Instead of risking our clients health we are giving you this stay at home process. Beside health concerns our clients may prefer not wasting their valuable time waiting in an office, they can carry on their normal routine of working, sleeping, shopping, being in class, studying, etc. Our clients receive the same guarantee, assistance and customer service as any brick and mortar tax firm, without the in-office wait.
Virtual tax filing steps:
1. Schedule a virtual appointment (Existing Client or New Client) online or by calling an office. We will send you an email confirming the appointment along with a tax checklist in order for us to prepare your return more efficiently. Please review this checklist and use it as a guideline to help organize your tax information.
2. Prior to the virtual meeting, you will have the opportunity to scan or take a picture with your smart phone and upload your tax document through our secure and encrypted client portal, via fax, or by droppong them off at the office, whichever method is most convenient.
3. We will review your documents and answer your questions and provide a price quote if desired. Most tax returns are completed during your scheduled appointment time.
4. Once you have approved your estimate, will request proof of identity (Picture ID and Social Security Cards) for all persons listed on the return.
5. Clients will be granted access to our client portal where you are able to review our Welcome Letter, Consent Forms and read information regarding our bank product options, sign the necessary forms, upload their tax documents for preparations, and receive notifications that the return is complete.
6. The meeting will be help either over the phone or via video, the choice is yours.
7. A final copy of your taxes will be uploaded to the client portal, emailed or mailed to you for your records the choice is yours.